- Updated On:
- October 11, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Charming townhouse build by Montclair in the prestigious Bois-Franc area of Saint-Laurent. It is an ideal location combining greenery and nature, water bodies, recreation, services and businesses and focused on the quality of life of its residents. This beautiful renovated townhouse with large windows offers 2 bedrooms, a mezzanine that could be used as a 3rd bedroom, 2 bathrooms, spacious living spaces with open concept layout, basement with laundry area and more.
Stunning townhouse close to parks, pools, and sports complexes located on a quiet street.
This home features an open living and dining room on the first floor, as well as a recently renovated kitchen. Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor with the possibility of a third one on the large mezzanine level, a fenced backyard mixed with the open kitchen make it ideal for gatherings. Lots of natural sunlight with 9′ ft ceilings on the main floor.
A large living/dining room area, a kitchen with dinette, 2 large bedrooms, one bathroom on the 2nd floor and a powder room on the main floor. It also includes a powder room and finished basement and with a nice backyard perfect for entertaining. Indoor car garage.
Near all amenities in Bois-Franc with an ideal location.
Ameliorations made to the immovable:
– Open kitchen with removal of wall between kitchen and living room, installation of island, quartz countertop, tiled backsplash, microwave with vent over stove, water line for coffee machine, ceramic tiles, heated floors (2016)
– Lighting: Spotlights in living room and kitchen. Island lights in kitchen. Chandelier over dining table (2016)
– Home Automation: Smart light switches, Nest smart thermostat, Ring smart doorbell (2016)
– Front door installation (2018) – Front steps resurfacing (2022) – Front railing repainted (2022)
– Roof was re-done by previous owner in 2013
– Common fees are $500/year (snow removal, tunnel maintenance fund)
Close to Place Vertu, Highway 40, local restaurants and shops, such as IGA, Première Moisson in Faubourg Bois-Franc.
The town of St-Laurent, a strategic location for travel, transportation, business, culture, sport, municipal services and educational establishments.
Refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, light fixtures, central vacuum system, (unit must be replaced) and shed.
Washer, dryer, televisions, satellite dish and HD antenna
|Property Type:||Two or more storey|
|Address:||2292 Rue Robert-Peary, Montréal (Saint-Laurent)|
|Lot size:||18 X 75 Feet|
|Lot area:||1350.87 Square feet|
|Building size:||18 X 32 Feet|
|Building space:||1137 Square Feet|
CITY EVALUATION :
|Total :||$478 600|
Rooms:10 | Bedrooms:3| Bathroom(s):1| Washrooms:1
|Living room||GF||28.8×12.9 P||Wood|
|Dining room||GF||16.3×9.7 P||Wood|
|Master Bedroom||2||14.3×15.6 P||Wood|
|Living room||BT||28.5×22.6 P||Carpet|
|Laundry room||BT||9.10×9.6 P||Other|
Proximity Bicycle path
Park – green area
Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM)
Sewage system Municipal sewer
Water supply Municipality
|Municipal Taxes ( 2022 ) :||$3 818 (Yearly)|
|School taxes ( 2022 ) :||$464 (Yearly)|